Tomorrow: June 14th 6.30pm, Tin Sheds Gallery will host a discussion on the issues surrounding the repatriation of human remains from museum collections. Feature speakers will be Daniel Boyd, artist in The Transit of Venus and Matt Poll, Sydney University Repatriation Project and Indigenous curator Macleay Museum. For more information please contact Tin Sheds Gallery on 93513115 or 9351 8570.
- New Website
- TWO DOLLAR PAREIDOLIA – Emily Hunt, Vicki Papageorgopoulos, Matthew Hopkins
- The Third Landscape
- Gallery closed today and tomorrow
- Crisis Complex – Winner of 2012 Innovate/Curate Grant
- Two Exhibitions: Digital Interdisciplinations – Prototypes, Prosthetics and Parasites and Still Life – Moving Fragments
- Spatial Displacements: The Space in Between
- Human Remains: Museum Object or Crime Scene?
- The Transit of Venus – An exhibition with Daniel Boyd opens tomorrow 6pm